Fun for $5 and Under
On any given day you may be looking for some family FUN! Many of our area attractions have FREE and CHEAP days that will make things much easier on your pocket book. Below we have Mobile & Baldwin counties freebies cheaps! More counties to come…
More info below…. #AdventureExtras #joinusjoinin
Fun for $5 or less!
Mobile and Baldwin counties. More counties to come!!
Looking for things around town to do for $5 (per person) or LESS!
- History Museum of Mobile ~ FREE First Sunday of Every Month
- Mobile Museum of Art ~ FREE for Mobile County Residents every THursday
- Bellingrath Gardens ~ FREE on Mr Bellingrath Birthday in August
- Archaeology Museum at South Alabama ~ FREE for individual visits
- Pheonix Fire Museum ~ FREE, call ahead to ensure they are open, Odd Hours
- Five Rivers Delta Resource Center~ FREE
- Five Rivers Delta STORYTIME 1st & 3rd Tuesdays of the month FREE
- Five Rivers ANIMAL AMBASSADORS 1st & 3rd Sundays of the month FREE
- Five Rivers Sunday Matinee 2nd & 4th Sunday of the month FREE
- Environmental Studies Center ~ FREE (donations appreciated)
- Alabama Contemporary Art Center ~ $5 per person, Free on Fridays
- Brown Bag in the Par ~ Wednsedays in BIenville square. They have a schedule for each season ~ FREE bands in the park, bring a lunch
- Learning Lunches ~ FREE Once month lectures, second Wednesday.
- Art Walk ~ Free the second Friday of the month from 6pm -9pm
- Dreamland Skate~ PE Skate Every other Fri during the school year ~ $5
- Lazer Zone ~ $5 for one game
- Homeschool Bowling ~ $5 AMF Lanes Wednesdays, 2 games, 1pm-3pm
- YMCA Downtowner ~ $3 Fridays 1pm-3pm
- Mobile Public LIbrary Children’s Services ~ FREE events, check their Facebook page
- Planet Gymnastics ~ $5 free play, thurs. 11a-noon
- REACH: Reptile Education, Awareness, Conservation, & Husbandry ~ FREE 2nd Tuesday of the month.
- Five Rivers Delta Resource Center ~ FREE
- Friends of Fairhope Museum ~ FREE
- Weeks Bay Foundation and Nature Preserve ~ FREE
- Eastern Shore Art Center ~ FREE
- Tolstoy Park ~Free
- Elberta Bamahenge, Dinosaurs, Our lady in the lake ~ FREE
- Gator Alley Board Walk ~ FREE
- The American Sport Art Museum ~ FREE
- Hot Wheels Skate Center ~ $5 First Thursday of the month.
- Forty South Farm and Zoo ~ $3 Wedensdays, 10am-2pm
Pensacola Symphony Orchestra ~ $5 tickets to our Saturday afternoon dress rehearsals prior to each Masterworks performance.
Historic Pensacola ~ Explore on your own the Museum of Industry, the Museum of Commerce, the Julee Cottage, the Manuel Barrios Cottage, the John Appleyard Storytelling Cottage in Historic Pensacola Village as well as the Pensacola Children’s Museum, the T. T. Wentworth, Jr. Florida State Museum, and the Voices of Pensacola Multicultural Center . ~
~Combo Tickets: When purchasing a Historic Pensacola or a Pensacola Museum of Art ticket at the appropriate fee, the other ticket can be purchased for a $5.00 flat fee (no other discounts) for adults and $3.00 children ages 3-14.
~More ticket info HERE
Biloxi Lighthouse ~ $5, adults, $2 children ages 2 to 12
Hurricane Katrina Memorial ~ free
Mississippi Coast Model Railroad Museum ~ Free
Lynn Meadows Discovery Center ~ Free Friday Nights (start Aug 30th) 5pm-8pm
U.S. NAVY SEABEE MUSEUM ~ Free ~ 3300 Pass Rd Gullf port (Require checkin, background check, proof on is)
MARY C. O’KEEFE CULTURAL CENTER OF ARTS & EDUCATION ~ FREE
Ocean Springs Museum of History ~ FREE
Bay St. Louis
Alice Moseley Folk Art and Antique Museum ~Free
*These are deals offered at time of posting! Be sure to call and make sure before you attend, please do let us know if you find something has changed! <3