September 15, 2020 all-day
Felt Hat Day
- NATIONAL FELT HAT DAY – September 15 | National Day Calendar
- National Felt Hat Day is observed annually on September 15th. … Warmer felt hats were donned this time of year, replacing the lighter, cooler straw hats.
- Felt Hat Day | Days Of The Year
- Learn about Felt Hat Day. Up until the 20th century, hats played an incredibly important role in fashion and attire – arguably much more so than today. In the 19th …
- Felt Hat Day, Vol. 16, Issue 36 — Etiquetteer
- Sep 15, 2017 – Today, September 15, is Felt Hat Day, the day to retire your boater, skimmer, or panama to the hatbox for the season, and the time to brush off …
- Felt Hat Day 2019 – Sep 15, 2019 – Cute Calendar
- Felt Hat Day is observed on September 15, 2019. On this day everybody, regardless if man or women, is encouraged to wear a felt hat. The hat can be big or small, colorful or uncolored, fancy or simple.
- National Felt Hat Day
- Sep 15, 2018 – Felt Hat Day 2017. All About ‘National Felt Hat Day’ On The 15th Of September.
- National Felt Hat Day – Gone-ta-pott.com
- National Felt Hat Day is always September 15th each and every year!
Make a Hat Day
- Fun Holiday – Make a Hat Day – Time and Date
- On September 15, don your creative hat, gather your craft supplies, channel the secret milliner in your soul and make yourself a hat because it is Make a Hat Day …
- Make A Hat Day | Days Of The Year
- [Every September 15th] You know you’ve always wanted to let your inner milliner shine and what better way to do so than celebrating Make a Hat Day? This is …
- September 15 Holiday Make a Hat Day at Holiday Insights
- Make a Hat Day. Make a Hat Day is is a day for fun. Design, make, and wear your a hat for yourself today.
- 11 Creative Hat Crafts for National Hat Day | Crafts for Kids | Kids hats …
- This is my kind of party! Little girl tea party hats ~ these would be so cute to make for playing dress up! What a cute party that would be, getting some good ideas …
- Make a Hat Day | Holiday | Checkiday.com
- This is a day for making hats. Hats are worn for many different reasons: for religious purposes, to protect from the elements, for style, or to show …
- 11 Creative Hat Crafts for National Hat Day – Artsy Craftsy Mom
- Jan 12, 2016 – But have no fear, because it’s National Hat Day on January the 15th and … This craft from Busy Bee Kids Crafts is really simple to make and …
Leave a Reply